IPU New Zealand is a private education institution located in Palmerston North in New Zealand. It was also known as International Pacific College (IPC) until 2015. The institute is primarily established with a motive of providing globally competitive programs. IPU New Zealand provides a professional learning experience for students in International Business, Marketing, Management, Accounting, International Relations, TESOL, Japanese Studies and Environmental Studies through internationally recognised and NZQA-accredited diplomas, degrees, and post-graduate programmes. IPU New Zealand also has its second campus in Chugoku region in Japan.
IPU New Zealand's global partner universities, which include International Pacific University in Japan and Foreign Trade University in Vietnam, offer IPU New Zealand students opportunities to further enhance learning through reciprocal study exchange programmes and internships. IPU boasts a beautiful, well-maintained campus where all teaching blocks, halls of residence, and facilities are within easy walking distance.
Area of Study
- PG Diploma In of Contemporary International Studies
- Master of Contemporary International Studies
- Bachelor of Contemporary International Studies
- GD of Contemporary International Studies
- Tourism and Travel Studies
- Up to 10,000 NZD scholarship
- Category 1 Education Provider based in Palmerston North
- 100% Job Support & free airport and accommodation support
- Affordable second year fees
Jan, April, Aug
NZD 19,000 - 21,000